Canine V - Elective: From Head To Tail: Treatment for Common Canine Conditions
This two-day laboratory course will provide the participant with hands-on experience for the treatment of dogs. Topics will include range of motion, massage, joint mobilization, practical therapeutic exercise without machines and emerging modalities. This course is designed to provide participants with a significant portion of lab time to experience hands-on techniques with dogs and assist the participant in direct treatment techniques for their canine patients.
● Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts.
● Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
● Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
● Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
● Northeast Seminars is recognized by the NATA Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers.
● Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
● For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
|Knoxville, TN: July 14 - 15, 2014|
Registration DetailsHide Registration Details
July 14 - 15, 2014 (Monday & Tuesday)
Registration: 8:00 am
Day 1: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
University of Tennessee
College of Veterinary Medicine
2407 River Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
University of Tennessee Housing Information:
Contact Marlene Burns @ 1-865-974-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Put in Subject Line: 2014 Fast Track Housing)