Canine V - Elective: From Head To Tail: Treatment for Common Canine Conditions
This two-day laboratory course will provide the participant with hands-on experience for the treatment of dogs. Topics will include range of motion, massage, joint mobilization, practical therapeutic exercise without machines and emerging modalities. This course is designed to provide participants with a significant portion of lab time to experience hands-on techniques with dogs and assist the participant in direct treatment techniques for their canine patients.
● Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts.
● Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
● Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
● Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
● Northeast Seminars is recognized by the NATA Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers.
● Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
● For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
|Knoxville TN: July 14 - 15, 2013|
Registration DetailsHide Registration Details
July 14 - 15, 2013 (Sunday & Monday)
Registration: 8:00 am
Day 1: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
University of Tennessee
College of Veterinary Medicine
2407 River Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
University of Tennessee Housing Information:
Contact Marlene Burns at: 1-865-974-6622 or via email at email@example.com
OR Hotel Accommodations:
Holiday Inn Select Knoxville - Downtown, at the Convention Center, 525 Henley Street, Knoxville, TN 37902, Ph#: 865-522-2800 or 1-800-465-4329
Hilton Knoxville, 501 West Church Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902-2591, Ph#: 865-523-2300 - Mention Group Code: EXAM7 to receive a discounted overnight room rate of $86.00
Crowne Plaza Knoxville, 401 West Summit Hill Drive, Knoxville, TN 37902, Ph#: 865-522-2600
Candlewood Suites Knoxville, 10206 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922, Ph#: 1-865-777-0400 or 888-226-3539 - Note: Hotel is approx. 15 mins. from AG campus. All-suite hotel with full kitchens and free laundry facilities. Pets are allowed (pet fees apply).