Sign Up Now…..and receive 6 Grand Round presentations
- Return to Play Decision Making Following ACL Injury/Surgery-Do ACL Prevention Programs Work with Dr. Frank Noyes, MD
- Rotator Cuff Surgery and Rehab with Dr. Anthony Romeo, MD
- ACL Treatment Surgery Options, Rehab Approaches & Return to Play with Dr. Freddie Fu, MD and Dr. James Irrgang, PT, PhD
- Rotator Cuff Injuries: From the Pitcher to the Aging Patient with Nikhil Verma, MD Orthopaedic Surgeon, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Medical Center
- Can we Improve Outcomes of ACLR? The Impact of Biological & Biomechanical Factors with Robin West, MD
- Neuroplasticity associated with ACL Injury – A Path to Enhance Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation with Dustin Grooms, PhD
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Continuing Education Approval:
- Approved for 10 CE hours for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY