Integration of Movement Science and Technology
Module 1: Current Concepts in Movement Assessment (2 hrs 45 min)
Module 2: ViPerform AMI (2 hrs)
Module 3: Correcting Movement Dysfunction (3 hr 30 min)
Module 4: Creating a Movement Niche Practice (1 hr 15 min)
Certificate of Completion
Run Time: 10.0 hours
Attendee: Physical Therapists, PTA’s, Students, Athletic Trainers
Required Equipment: Personal Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with access to Broadband Internet (<1.4 mbps)
Examination: 22-question test. Passing grade of 70% or higher required for certificate
Course Evaluation: Yes
Certificate of Completion: Yes
New York State Education Board Approved for 10 hours of CE.
As a result of having participated in this course, participants will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the science behind the DorsaVi technology and testing results
- Participants will be proficient in the DorsaVi system including patient application, test implementation, interpretation of results and problem-solving.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the Athletic Movement Index™ (AMI™) and its clinical implications
- Gain a thorough knowledge of how to interpret pathokinematics noted with the AMI™
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate exercise prescriptions based on results and information gained from the AMI™
- Participate in the practical application of the AMI™ and Running Assessment with class subjects
- Participate in the practical application of the exercise program designed to improve deficits noted with the AMI™
- Gain an understanding and participate in group exercise implemented with large teams or organizations
- Discuss the billing strategies, costs, and benefits of creating a customer-driven niche practice focused on injury prevention, pain management, sports
- Develop a business and implementation plan for your clinic.