New Courses for 2024: Cutting-Edge Curriculum
This course is designed to present the most recent and relevant, state of the art information for the treatment of the most challenging and unusual problems of the shoulder and knee joints, things you must know to offer complete, comprehensive treatment options for you patients.
The course utilizes an evidence based approach to treatment discussing the latest research and more than 600 actual case studies delivered through lecture, demonstration videos, hands-on laboratory sessions, and open discussions.
You will have the opportunity to master new and effective evaluation and treatment techniques and implement them immediately into your practice.
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
2024 COURSE SCHEDULES
Continuing Education Certifications
Certificate of attendance is provided for Continuing Education Credit at the conclusion of the course either digitally or in-person.
(PLEASE check each course for states approved for CE as course titles and state approvals vary per course). Any questions on CE approval, please email us @ email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s