What they Don't Teach You In School
2020 Recent Advances in the
Treatment of Shoulder and/or the Knee
Hands-on Learning (Online option available)
This course addresses one of the most critical opportunities that you face as a clinician. According to information from the National Center for Health Statistics, each year more than 12 million visits are made to physician offices for knee problems and more than 7.5 million for shoulder problems. With approximately $5 billion spent om 2015 on ACL injuries alone.
This course is designed to present the most recent and relevant, state of the art information for the treatment of the most challenging and unusual problems of the shoulder and knee joint, things you must know to offer complete, comprehensive treatment options for you patients.
The course utilizes an evidence based approach to treatment discussing the latest research and more than 600 actual case studies delivered through lecture, demonstration videos, hands-on laboratory sessions, and open discussions.
You will have the opportunity to master new and effective evaluation and treatment techniques and implement them immediately into your practice.
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
- ProCert approved for 17 CCUs
- If your not in a ProCert state you will also receive 15 hours of local state approved CE
Who Should Attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s