The Treatment of the Shoulder & Knee in 2023 and Beyond
This course is designed to present the most recent and relevant, state of the art information for the treatment of the most challenging and unusual problems of the shoulder and knee joint, things you must know to offer complete, comprehensive treatment options for you patients.
The course utilizes an evidence based approach to treatment discussing the latest research and more than 600 actual case studies delivered through lecture, demonstration videos, hands-on laboratory sessions, and open discussions.
You will have the opportunity to master new and effective evaluation and treatment techniques and implement them immediately into your practice.
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
2023 COURSE SCHEDULE
Continuing Education Certifications
Certificate of attendance is provided for Continuing Education
- Approved for 13 or more CE hours for PTs and PTAs in the following states;
AL, AR, CT, DE, (FL – 13.50 CE hours), HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, NV, OR, SC, SD, (TX – 13.50 CCUs), UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
- TX Board of Physical Therapy Examiners approved for 13.50 CCUs for PTs and PTAs (exp 2/1/24)
- IL Board of Physical Therapy (IPTA) approved for for 13 hours of CE for PTs and PTAs (exp 5/1/24)
- Northeast Seminars (BOC AP#P498) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 13 Category A hours/CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Who Should Attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s