1.) Dr. Holly Silvers-Granelli, PT, MPT, PhD and Dr. Mario Bazzini, PhD, MSc, PT: Soccer Injuries: Prevention, Treatment & Return to Play Testing/Criteria
2.) Dr. Glenn Fleisig, PhD: Biomechanical Analysis of Baseball Pitching: Common Flaws and Corrections for Little Leaguers to Major Leaguers
3.) Dr. Michael Ryan, MD: Hip Injuries: Recognition & Treatment – FAI, Labral Tears & Much More
4.) Dr. Bhrett McCabe, PhD: Mental Health Issues in Health Care: Who’s Taking Care of the Athlete & Us! Strategies to Manage Both Successfully
5.) Dr. Dan Lorenz, DPT, ATC, CSCS: Blood Flow Restriction: Truths and Myths Discussed
6.) Dr. Tim Brown, DC: Posture Imbalances Lead to Spine & Shoulder Pain: Recognition & Treatment
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Continuing Education Approval:
- Approved for 8 CE hours for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY