Kevin E. Wilk, DPT, FAPTA
NEW! Web Based Education
Sign up now and receive 8 shoulder modules and 7 knee modules when you purchase the Combo Program.
All New! Advanced Topics in the Examination, Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder and Knee is delivered 100% online.
Each Module offers a format of 25 minutes presentation combined with 25 minutes of in-clinic demonstration followed by a 10-minute summary.
Dr. Wilk’s course is designed to present the most recent, relevant, evidence-based, and clinically proven information for the treatment of the most challenging problems of the shoulder and knee joints.
Module Release Schedule:
Advanced Shoulder – 8 Modules
- Shoulder Examination with Dr. Dugas
- Rehabilitation for the Traumatic Dislocated Shoulder Patient
- Postural Exercises – Treating the Rotator Cuff Painful Patient
- Rehab for the Overhead Athlete with Shoulder Lesions
- Selecting the Best Exercises for Activation & Strengthening for the Shoulder Complex
- Rehabilitation of the Stiff & Painful Shoulder: Adhesive Capsulitis
- Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair
- Return to Play Criteria in the Overhead Thrower
Advanced Knee – 7 Modules
- Advanced Rehabilitation for the ACL Patient
- Knee Examination with Dr. Cain
- BFR Training for the Lower Extremity: the Science & the Application
- What Exercises are Best for the Lower Extremity: Based on EMG, Biomechanical Analysis & Clinical Experience
- Criteria & Objective Testing to Return to Play
- Rehabilitation of the Stiff and Painful Knee Patient
- ACL Rehabilitation (Early to Intermediate Phases)
You will have the opportunity to learn the latest evaluation and treatment techniques, and confidently implement them into your practice immediately.
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
New York State Education board approved for up to 15 CE hours for PTs and PTAs and that covers the following states due to reciprocity; AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s