Kevin E. Wilk, DPT, FAPTA
GRAND ROUNDS SERIES
NEW IN 2022!
Witness doctors and therapists come together as a team in the best interests of their patients. Follow Kevin and his guest speakers as they discuss patient cases both on and off the field. This series also provides an in-depth look at the importance of communication between the surgeon and the rehab professional.
Grand Rounds features Dr. Kevin Wilk, renowned surgeons and other guest speakers discussing the most current, evidenced-based information for the rehabilitation specialist. Grand Rounds focuses on real-time cases that include patient background information, procedural videos, evaluation and treatment techniques. This is truly a unique and rewarding educational opportunity.
INTRODUCTORY SALE @ $99.00
(Full price $149.00 Per Volume)
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
VOLUME I: ADVANCED KNEE SERIES – Coming Soon….(PRE-SALE Price: $99.00)
1) Dr. Lyle Cain, MD: ACL Treatment Approaches, Treatment for Loss of Motion, Meniscus Repair
2) Dr. Dustin Grooms, PhD, ATC: Neuroplasticity Associated with ACL Injury – A Path to Enhance Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
3) Dr. James Andrews, MD: Management of Complications Following ACL Surgery and Treatment of Shoulder Lesions
4) Dr. Freddie Fu, MD and Dr. James Irrgang, PT, PhD: ACL Treatment Surgery Options, Rehab Approaches & Return to Play
5) Dr. Robin West, MD: Can We Improve Outcomes of ACLR? The Impact of Biological and Biomechanical Factors
6) Dr. Frank Noyes, MD: Return to Play Decision Making Following ACL Injury/Surgery – Do ACL Prevention Programs Work
7) Lynn Snyder-Mackler, PT, ATC, ScD; Robert Mangine, PT, ATC, MEd: Can Patients Return to Sports After ACL Injury (W/O Surgery)
8) Dr. Adam Yankee, MD: Solving the Dilemma of Anterior Knee Pain
VOLUME II: ADVANCED SHOULDER SERIES – Coming soon….(PRE-SALE Pricing @ 99.00)
1) Dr. Matt Provencher, MD – Shoulder Instability with Bone Loss – ACL Reconstruction Complications
2) Dr. Anthony Romeo, MD – Rotator Cuff Surgery and Rehab
3) Dr. Eric McCarty, MD – Shoulder Instability: Acute Assessment & Treatment Approaches
4) Dr. Steve O’Brien, MD – When is it a Pain Problem and when is it not SLAP Lesions – The True Story
5) Dr. Ben Kibler, MD – Evaluation & Treatment of Scapular Syskinesis: Where Are We Today?
6) Dr. Nikhil Verma, MD – Rotator Cuff Injuries: From the Pitcher to the Aging Patient
7) Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, MD – Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery and Shoulder Instability Surgery
8) Dr. Brian Cole, MD, MBA – Shoulder-Massive Rotator Cuff Tear and Articular Cartilage in an Athlete’s Knee
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s
Shoulder Series: 11 hours
Knee Series: 13.5 hours
- CE Approved for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY