Pre-Sale, Sign Up Now…..content coming soon….
1) Dr. Matt Provencher, MD – Shoulder Instability with Bone Loss – ACL Reconstruction Complications
2) Dr. Anthony Romeo, MD – Rotator Cuff Surgery and Rehab
3) Dr. Eric McCarty, MD – Shoulder Instability: Acute Assessment & Treatment Approaches
4) Dr. Steve O’Brien, MD – When is it a Pain Problem and when is it not SLAP Lesions – The True Story
5) Dr. Nikhil Verma, MD – Rotator Cuff Injuries: From the Pitcher to the Aging Patient
6) Dr. Ben Kibler – Evaluation & Treatment of Scapular Syskinesis: Where Are We Today?
7) Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, MD – Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery and Shoulder Instability Surgery
8) Dr. Brian Cole, MD, MBA – Shoulder-Massive Rotator Cuff Tear and Articular Cartilage in an Athlete’s Knee
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Continuing Education Approval:
- Approved for 10 CE hours for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY