Volume I: Advanced Knee
1) Dr. Lyle Cain, MD: ACL Treatment Approaches, Treatment for Loss of Motion, Meniscus Repair
2) Dr. Dustin Grooms, PhD, ATC: Neuroplasticity Associated with ACL Injury – A Path to Enhance Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
3) Dr. James Andrews, MD: Management of Complications Following ACL Surgery and Treatment of Shoulder Lesions
4) Dr. Freddie Fu, MD and Dr. James Irrgang, PT, PhD: ACL Treatment Surgery Options, Rehab Approaches & Return to Play
5) Dr. Robin West, MD: Can We Improve Outcomes of ACLR? The Impact of Biological and Biomechanical Factors
6) Dr. Frank Noyes, MD: Return to Play Decision Making Following ACL Injury/Surgery – Do ACL Prevention Programs Work
7) Lynn Snyder-Mackler, PT, ATC, ScD; Robert Mangine, PT, ATC, MEd: Can Patients Return to Sports After ACL Injury (W/O Surgery)
8) Dr. Adam Yankee, MD: Solving the Dilemma of Anterior Knee Pain
Volume II Advanced Shoulder:
1) Dr. Matt Provencher, MD – Shoulder Instability with Bone Loss – ACL Reconstruction Complications
2) Dr. Anthony Romeo, MD – Rotator Cuff Surgery and Rehab
3) Dr. Eric McCarty, MD – Shoulder Instability: Acute Assessment & Treatment Approaches
4) Dr. Steve O’Brien, MD – When is it a Pain Problem and when is it not SLAP Lesions – The True Story
5) Dr. Nikhil Verma, MD – Rotator Cuff Injuries: From the Pitcher to the Aging Patient
6) Dr. Ben Kibler – Evaluation & Treatment of Scapular Syskinesis: Where Are We Today?
7) Dr. Jeffrey Dugas, MD – Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery and Shoulder Instability Surgery
8) Dr. Brian Cole, MD, MBA – Shoulder-Massive Rotator Cuff Tear and Articular Cartilage in an Athlete’s Knee
Volume III Advanced Topics in Rehabilitation:
1) Dr. Holly Silvers-Granelli, PT, MPT, PhD and Dr. Mario Bazzini, PhD, MSc, PT: Soccer Injuries: Prevention, Treatment & Return to Play Testing/Criteria
2) Dr. Glenn Fleisig, PhD: Biomechanical Analysis of Baseball Pitching: Common Flaws and Corrections for Little Leaguers to Major Leaguers
3) Dr. Michael Ryan, MD: Hip Injuries: Recognition & Treatment – FAI, Labral Tears & Much More
4) Dr. Bhrett McCabe, PhD: Mental Health Issues in Health Care: Who’s Taking Care of the Athlete & Us! Strategies to Manage Both Successfully
5) Dr. Kevin Wilk, PT, DPT, FAPTA: Open v Closed Chain Exercises & Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
6) Dr. Tim Brown, DC: Posture Imbalances Lead to Spine & Shoulder Pain: Recognition & Treatment
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Continuing Education Approval:
Volume I: 13.5 CEUs
Volume II: 11 CEUs
Volume III: 9.5 CEU’s
- Approved for 10 CE hours for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY