1) Dr. Lyle Cain, MD: ACL Treatment Approaches, Treatment for Loss of Motion, Meniscus Repair
2) Dr. Dustin Grooms, PhD, ATC: Neuroplasticity Associated with ACL Injury – A Path to Enhance Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
3) Dr. James Andrews, MD: Management of Complications Following ACL Surgery and Treatment of Shoulder Lesions
4) Dr. Freddie Fu, MD and Dr. James Irrgang, PT, PhD: ACL Treatment Surgery Options, Rehab Approaches & Return to Play
5) Dr. Robin West, MD: Can We Improve Outcomes of ACLR? The Impact of Biological and Biomechanical Factors
6) Dr. Frank Noyes, MD: Return to Play Decision Making Following ACL Injury/Surgery – Do ACL Prevention Programs Work
7) Lynn Snyder-Mackler, PT, ATC, ScD; Robert Mangine, PT, ATC, MEd: Can Patients Return to Sports After ACL Injury (W/O Surgery)
8) Dr. Adam Yankee, MD: Solving the Dilemma of Anterior Knee Pain
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Continuing Education Approval:
- Approved for 10 CE hours for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY