A collection of our symposiums from the past 3 years includes the 2016 National Sports Medicine Conference, 2015 Andrews Institute: Injuries in Football Course and The Boston Rehab Summit. Watch as more than 50 expert presenters present and demonstrate the latest in evidence based research.
More than 50 presenters from PT’s to MD’s and Athletic Trainers, hear the latest in research, treatment, rehabilitation, training, injury avoidance, and more.
Your subscription will give you access to:
- National Sports Medicine Conference 2016 – 16 hours
- Andrews Football Conference 2015 – 18 hours
- The Boston Rehab Summit 2013 – 18 Hours
Physical Therapists, PTA’s, Students, Athletic Trainers
Personal Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with access to Broadband Internet (<1.4 mbps)
Varies by course. Passing grade of 70% or higher required for certificate
Certificate of Completion
Yes for each individual course completed
Workbook / Handout
- Certificate of attendance is provided upon completion of each specific course test.
- All courses approved for PTs and PTAs covering the following states AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY. The hours on the certificate will be reflecting of the # of hours of each course.