$179.00 – $299.00
Sign Up Now…..and receive 8 shoulder modules and 7 knee modules when you purchase the Combo Subscription.
Sign up Now…..
….and receive 8 shoulder modules and 7 knee modules when you purchase the Combo Subscription.
All New! Advanced Topics in the Examination, Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder and Knee is delivered 100% online.
Each Module offers a format of 25 minutes presentation combined with 25 minutes of in-clinic demonstration followed by a 10-minute summary.
Dr. Wilk’s course is designed to present the most recent, relevant, evidence-based, and clinically proven information for the treatment of the most challenging problems of the shoulder and knee joints.
- Shoulder & Knee Subscription – $299
- Knee Subscription – $179
- Shoulder Subscription – $179
Module Release Schedule:
Advanced Shoulder – 8 Modules
- Shoulder Examination with Dr. Dugas
- Rehabilitation for the Traumatic Dislocated Shoulder Patient
- Postural Exercises – Treating the Rotator Cuff Painful Patient
- Rehab for the Overhead Athlete with Shoulder Lesions
- Selecting the Best Exercises for Activation & Strengthening for the Shoulder Complex
- Rehabilitation of the Stiff & Painful Shoulder: Adhesive Capsulitis
- Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair
- Return to Play Criteria in the Overhead Thrower
Advanced Knee – 7 Modules
- Advanced Rehabilitation for the ACL Patient
- Knee Examination with Dr. Cain
- BFR Training for the Lower Extremity: the Science & the Application
- What Exercises are Best for the Lower Extremity: Based on EMG, Biomechanical Analysis & Clinical Experience
- Criteria & Objective Testing to Return to Play
- Rehabilitation of the Stiff and Painful Knee Patient
- ACL Rehabilitation (Early to Intermediate Phases)
You will have the opportunity to learn the latest evaluation and treatment techniques, and confidently implement them into your practice immediately.
- Save Time – Because the program is 100% online, you can learn anywhere and anytime.
- Learn from Observation – Similar to a Fellowship, watching clinical demonstrations will facilitate your ability to implement learned protocols into your own practice.
- Differentiate Your Practice – By mastering advanced examination, treatment, and return to play protocols you will be able to offer your patients better outcomes.
- Save Money – Learn at your own pace, no requirement to take the day off, or travel
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
- New York State Education board approved for up to 15 CE hours for PTs and PTAs and that covers the following states due to reciprocity; AL, AZ, AR, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NH, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
- Approved by the IPTA for self-study CE – 7.5 hours for the Knee and 8 for the Shoulder
- Approved by the CPTA for 0.8 CEUs for the Shoulder and 0.7 CEUs for the Knee
- Approved by the NJBPTE for 15 CEUs
- Approved by the MD Board for 15 CEUs
- Approved by FPTA via CE Broker for 15 CEUs
- Approved by LA Board for Online/Home Study for 8 hours for Shoulder, 7 hours for Knee
- Approved by APTA GA for 15 CEUs
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD’s, OT’s